Join Helpers Community in Providing Resources and Opportunities for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
The generosity of donors is instrumental to Helpers’ success in having the resources that enable programs and services. Another major effort is to facilitate an array of appropriate residential opportunities provided by a nonprofit organization in their community or by Helpers in partnership with a San Francisco-based organization.
Helpers dedicates its donations to fund:
- Trainee wages in Helpers Artisan Boutique
- Grants to nonprofit organizations that provide programs, services, and residences for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Renovation and upgrades to Helpers’ large Fulton Street residences across from Golden Gate Park, so that they can re-open as Group Homes for six adults in each with developmental disabilities.
Helpers is a 501c3 nonprofit organization (Tax ID# 94-1546037) and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of U.S. law.
Make a Donation
Share in our Success!
I invite you to join us for the re launch and Grand Opening of Helper’s new store – Helpers Artisan Boutique on Union Street. Be a partner in our journey to make a difference in helping to support our employees with developmental disabilities and the community. Your continued support will make a difference.
Become a partner in Helpers “Pyramid of Giving.” Your contribution towards our future success can be targeted towards:
- Sponsoring an employee each month
- Sponsoring our weekly Artist in Resident program
- Help subsidize in store and online marketing support of our program
- General operating support to sustain Helpers and their Grant Program