Deadline / Timelines
Fall Letter Of Intent (LOI) Deadline Date Change:
The deadline to submit an LOI for a Helpers Community Award Grant for this Fall 2023 cycle has been changed to No Later than 7/24/23.
- Letters of Interest must be received by January 31 and July 31 of each year.
- Requests for full proposals / grant application will follow for those projects where the Helpers Community Board of Directors expresses interest for further consideration. Site visits to prospective organizations under consideration may occur prior to the decision deadline.
- Organizations applying for their first “Request for Funding” (RFF) to Helpers Community, the Board of Directors requires a scheduled site visit to the organization by the Helpers Community Executive Director and additional Board member(s). This required site visit allows us to become more familiar with the organization’s leadership, learn more about the specific area of need, and if the organization meets and fulfills the mission of Helpers Community.
- Full Proposals / Grant applications with requested details and attachments are due March 1 and September 1.
- Decisions on all grant requests will be made at the March and September Board of Directors’ meetings, with notification within 10 days of those meetings.
FOR A MORE COMPREHENSIVE SUMMARY OF THE HELPERS’ COMMUNITY GRANT CRITERIA PROCESS & GUIDELINES, PLEASE REFER TO THE GRANT PROCESS MENU ABOVE